Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 57 - Morning

What a surprise, me up this early, but what won't you do when on vacation.

The trip started yesterday, no problems with trains and planes, until we reached London where Victoria Station had to be evacuated for a bit due to fire alarm. I have to apologize to all my friends currently in London, and all the Londoners for my train jinx, the traffic should be back to normal Friday afternoon.

Even though the rain was drizzling down, we did a touristy round, checking out the London Eye, Big Ben and a tour on the Thames. We are saving the shopping today, but as the two grown-up kids that we are, we couldn't resist a stop at Hamleys.

And don't worry people, we managed to squeeze in three different pubs yesterday, the last one being the best pub in town, as it shows Swedish Ice Hockey, and I got to watch Frolunda beat Djurgarden with 3 to nothing.

The London adventures continues today.

No comments:

Post a Comment