Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 44 – Afternoon

The author of this blog is on a roll today! The flow from the trip this morning has just continued thru the day. Did manage to make it out in the sun and started my errands. The first one went to the tattoo parlor, where lucky me they had a cancellation this afternoon so in about half an hour I will finally get my tats done.

Then on to the driving school to get my paperwork in order so that I can get my drivers licence, turns out that the paperwork was in order already, doesn’t expire until May next year, so I have my first lesson tomorrow at 8:30.

Finally made it to the library and got myself a library card as well, and got some interesting books out today to read something different from my historical romance books.

Think I might get a lottery ticket today as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment