Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 40 – Night or morning

So I ended up going to the big city on Friday night, not the best choice but I had fun, and realized where I had a good friend, and I would at this point do anything for him for what he does for me. Woke up early Saturday morning and went in to town and had loads of coffee and did some shopping with the lovely Kristin before I had to do one quick errand at the Irish Pub and got stuck. Have to say that Andy done a great job in the new recruitment of staff because she is absolutely lovely and have great friends…and not even reading da blog.

Trip home was a pain though because once again I had to move from the train to the bus, but at least they had space for my awesome new red shiny bike. Home now, and have some things to think about and a decision to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment