Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 41 – Afternoon

Running out of boring non-stuff to write about, mostly because I’m not even doing them at the moment. Yesterday’s silence was due to all day sleeping, as I did arrive home very early Sunday morning and did not get to bed until 6 am, my body needed to recover. Woke up sometime in the afternoon and spent the whole evening in bed reading and (dear mother please stop reading here) eating. I do know that you are not supposed to eat in bed but as a grown-up person living by myself I can do whatever I want.

Today I woke up around ten, to a beautiful sunny day, decided to read some more though, guessing that I won’t have that much time to read once I start working again, so making up for it now.

Currently I am recovering from a shower that went waterless half way thru, hate that happens, and sitting in my kitchen looking out at the beautiful view and weather thinking that I should go for a walk in the park, but are having some trouble getting moving. Also considering going to the movies tonight, it has been way to long, and fall evenings are the best evenings to go to the movies, to chase some of the darkness away.

And then I should of course pack as I’m going on my mini vacation to the capital tomorrow.

But first, I think, I cappuccino to get some caffeine energy into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment