Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 42 - Afternoon

Well, the train did leave one time for the airport and I would've had plenty of time to make it to the gate in time for boarding, but...

...yes, here it comes. Some idiots (no jumper this time) decided to start arguing with the staff on the train, who in turn decided to not move the train until the police arrived, this on the Swedish side. After a while I belive that enough people were complaining of the possibility of missed flights so the train moved to the Danish side and waited there for the police instead.

This interuption meant that I had to run thru the airport to my flight, where boarding was completed and very close to closed, I was the last passanger boarding the plane.

Due to ahppy winds we still arrived to the capital for expected arrival time, and I have arrived to my destination. Soon time to open the first beer to start the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment