Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 31 – Afternoon

Are definitely paying today for being a bum yesterday. Not only am I super tired after being woken up way too early for a day that is the day after a long session of boozing, I also had to wake up to the realization that I lost yet another bike. And this time I know that it is gone, I did not park it somewhere and forgot about it, what I did do was most likely to forget to lock the damn thing. Still haven’t called the insurance company about the previously stolen bike, but should probably do that to get some money to buy a new one. I also managed to leave my favorite yellow hat somewhere, but pretty sure I know where and have a small hope that it will be returned to me.

Seriously looking forward to this weekend though, it is my mother’s birthday and the whole family will meet at the Spa for celebration and relaxation. Since my life is so stressing at the moment, it is exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment