Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 36 – Early big time

So I haven’t updated the blog for the past few days, which is because I was recovering from this weekend’s escapades. Two big nights in a row and one pathetic, sad, mean and idiot ex does require a while to recover, well two big nights in a row does at least the third is just a laughing matter. So Saturday was mums 60th birthday, Sunday was a quiz night where I never did have the chance to sober up from the Saturday so just went straight back into it. Monday was spent sleeping and reading and no cappuccinos, Tuesday was as well until I went to the big city for a nice free dinner and some beers with the nice people at the favorite Irish pub. The plans for today, when I wake up today I think the is to get a new bike and clean up the apartment so it is ready for visitor on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment