Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 52 – But only because it is after midnight

My day today has been quite efficient, once I managed to drag myself out of bed, which was a bit late in the afternoon.

Saw some new parts of the city today, riding my shiny red bike in the nice but cold weather. I ended the trip with a stop at the grocery store and then home to cook some yummy food and fill the freezer a little bit more. There are now more than enough food in the freezer, so if I’m not in the mood to cook, I can still eat.

Have also managed to clean up a bit and get some laundry done, the apartment is starting to look less like a dump and more like somewhere someone live. But I am expecting a visit tomorrow night, and the mother is coming on Monday, need to ensure that the place look nice for mum.

Even though eating a nice dinner this evening, I had two corn on the cob as a late night snack, so my appetite is heading in the right direction; soon I should be eating the required six meals a day so I can start gaining my weight back.

Spending the late night hours today watching streamed TV and surfing dating sites, who knows, I might find my prince on one of them.

1 comment: