Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 49 – Technically still day 48

So haven’t been updating since early Saturdays early morning drunken ramblings, Saturday I just couldn’t be bothered, was recovering from Friday night, and then my sister and her lovely family came for a visit and then dinner at the mother in law. The nigh was spent watching movies and eating loads of snacks. Sunday was spent with the little family again, and I do claim to have the best brother in law ever, because every time they come for a visit he fixes something in my apartment. It is highly appreciated, he doesn’t have to but he does and I do like him for it-

Sunday night was quiz night, another fun evening at my favorite Irish Pub in the big city, the night ended with just a bunch of people sitting down having a laugh and me for some reason getting my nails painted in black and blue. It must have seemed as a good idea at the time, I’ll just blame it on the shots.

As usual I didn’t make it back to my own bed after the quiz, and today (Monday even if it felt like Sunday) was spent in the big city. Had a giggling laughing evening and just enjoyed it big time, still sticking with Andy doing good in his new staff recruitment, having a blast.

Tuesday will contain more of me driving on the roads of my city, so people watch out; stay indoors until I let you know it is safe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment