Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 41 – Evening

Ended up having another relaxing day with nice books and some quiet time just getting ready for the trip tomorrow and the beer consumption I assuming that will happen while hanging with the boys watching football, one can wish that Sweden will manage to beat Holland.

Have also finally made the appointment with my personal trainer so that I can start working out, so Tuesday next week at nine am, I will start my new active life. And of course then start the six time a day meals. I know it is going slow, but at least it is moving in the right direction.

Should probably pack tonight, so that in the morning (afternoon for normal people I guess) I can just take off for the airport when it is time, but we all know me and can all expect what will happen, but all fine as long as I remember my Sweden shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment