Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 44 – Evening

Did buy a scratchie but guess all the flow had been used up already, I won nothing!! But that doesn’t matter; the day was awesome either way.

The tattoos are in place, and the guy who made them understand exactly what I wanted with the font and placement, so looking good. Only thing is that the feet do sting a little bit every now and then but I can live with it, and yes, it was the whole gym thing next week. That appointment has to be moved as I am not allowed to do all the exercise tests until the feet have healed, but I can live with that as well.

Enjoying a nice night in, the apartment is super cozy with candles lit in all rooms, good music pouring out from the radio and I’m even getting some dishes done, wow. Feel a small need of going to the grocery store but it is dark and cold outside and do not feel like going back outside again. Am sure that there is nothing I need so much that it can’t wait until tomorrow.

Will try and do some more dishes before cuddling up on the couch, will try and complete the quiz questions for this Sunday before Sunday afternoon this time, so might get started on those tonight.

The one thing I cannot forget before I go to sleep tonight is to set the timer on the coffee maker, if I am to have a driving lesson at eight thirty in the morning, I will need that coffee smell to wake me up, and that coffee in my system in order to even remember how to turn the damn car on.

Until next time, smile people!

No comments:

Post a Comment