Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 55 – Afternoon

Sitting on the couch with the first cappuccino of the day, another late morning as I had some trouble falling asleep last night, a combination of a tooth ache and too much sleep the night before I guess. And then we had the 3:30 phone calls, never been the type of person that turns her cell of during the night, thus the phone do ring on strange times sometimes, however, did turn it off after a while.

The tooth ache is pretty typical, usually get one when I’m due for travelling or already travelling, that and the cold that have crept over me this weekend, now have a sore throat, runny nose and itchy eyes, not fun at all. Guess I’m bringing some funny pills with me to London.

It’s been a few days now, been too busy reading I guess, to do any blog updates. Friday night (Day 52) was fun, one know that when the time jumps from ten to one thirty without anyone realizing, it was great. Plans are already made for a second date.

Day 53 & 54 has been spent in the comfort of my own home, cleaning, washing and organizing. The whole project of organizing my books is extremely slow, as I stop to read most of them before putting them in the correct place on the shelf, guessing that project will take some time.

A bit disappointed that my driving lesson got cancelled today, but apparently my driving teacher became a daddy this morning, so I guess I should tone down the flirting in the future, thinking that he might have a girlfriend.

Well, once the cappuccino is finished, I guess I should do one last round of cleaning, to make the place look decent for mummy since she is arriving tonight. Well, after some procrastination I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment