Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 46 – Early and cranky

Had an awesome nightish in the big city, just a few of comments that I do not appreciate. I know my mind, what I stand for and what I believe in and kind of expect the people around me, friends, to do the same. I do not like or appreciate people that change their attitude to align with the situation. You think and believe something one moment, why not think and believe the same in the next moment? Stand up for yourself stupid!

Then we have the city I live in. I get off the train and try and ride the closest route to the hamburger place, what I run into but police tape, we have another shooting on our hands. I wish they would stop shooting each other, or at least I would like to understand why they do. Is there anything I can do help them out to not to?

One thing I do know I don’t want is to hear about the fucking immigrants, because I don’t think the problem goes that way. I think that every time you have the urge to use that comment, you should think one more time and think about how it would be if, what if we were not allowed to express what we feel? What if we were not allowed to say fucking immigrants? Or not allowed to believe in the god that we want to, or not allowed to think for our self’s. What if we would have to leave our country and go somewhere else even if you didn’t want to? What if you had to go to Finland and live there? It is a freakin impossible language to learn, you don’t want to be there and they won’t accept your university degree that your parents worked their ass off to ensure that you have!

We have problems, and Malmö definitely have, but why? Because we can’t understand? Because -they are not willing? Do you think that anyone really want to be a murderer, seriously? The petty things we deal with in everyday is nothing compared to what needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment