Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 32 – Afternoon Still

I have now changed train for one that will take me to where I want to go. However due to earlier accident the driver of above mentioned train is not in the same place as the train. So for the second time today I find myself waiting for a train driver, this is not easy for someone with a very low level of patience that should’ve arrived at her destination at 13:16, the train is currently expected to depart at 14:30 and then I still have an hour left to go before we hit the right little city. What a day! I wonder what will happen tomorrow when I am to go the same way back again and then over to the big city!?!

It also typical that the station I am currently stuck in is built in such a way that my mobile internet doesn’t work while still at the platform. It is one of the few stations along this stretch where this is the case, and of course this is where I get stuck. I am starting to get a tiny bit cranky, and hungry, but I am sure that once I arrive and meet my family and the best little niece ever the crankiness will go away.

Until then there is not much I can do, but sit and wait and whish that people that in the future are tired of life, do not choose to end the same life in front of a train. Maybe one should start and wonder how the phsyciatric care in the southern parts of my country is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment