Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 9 – Midday

I would say something is really wrong when you get home at four in the morning, cook food and watch some TV before you fall asleep and then still wake up at nine the following morning! I must be one of the world’s lousiest bums.

However did manage to stay in bed until noon when the phone rang with some good news. This news is related to the job interview I went to last week; they love me and want to move forward with the recruitment, they just want to check a couple of references first. Since I cannot call my wonderful friends and former co-workers and verify that they agree to be my reference, I’m sitting waiting for them to call me; kind of pathetic, grown woman can’t use her cell phone. I do no doubt that they will be my reference but it’s good that they know about it first.

Mood is now great, and while enjoying my first (and last homemade, out of milk again) cappuccino of the day I am considering start packing for my long weekend with the family up north. However, the train doesn’t leave until quarter to five, so no rush.

2 comments: