Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7 – Midday

Cappuccino number two for today and now I have to go and buy more milk if I want any more homemade ones. Trying to remember the last time I had to go buy new milk because the old one ran out rather than expired, but a bit hard to recall. Life is changing.

Some of the dishes have been done, but it is a slow process. Doing double duty with some more laundry and cleaning. That is one thing that I have noticed with myself, I want anything done I just ensure that there are dishes to do, thus the procrastination will ensure a clean apartment, clean clothes etc.

Also waiting for the sun to come back out so there can be an afternoon walk with my favorite Latte Mum, fingers crossed that the evil grey clouds go away and stop raining down cold water that make a walk sound like a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment