Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 27 – Morning

Technically, if I get out of bed at two thirty, this is to be considered morning, right? But I assume that even if I do not have to abide by the societies norms about morning/night at the moment, I cannot go around and change the naming convention of the different parts of the day. But it is still my morning, and my blog so I can do whatever I want I guess.

Today the sky is grey and depressing, no wish to go outside really, but if I stay inside I feel I need to do household stuff and not really in the mood for that either. Think the unemployment lethargy has set in, but I am allowed since I’m not really unemployed, the contract has been signed and later today it will be in the mail. So I guess I’ll just make myself a nice cappuccino and cuddle up on the couch with another nice historical romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment