Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 26 – Evening

Yesterday was great, but sad, but fun. Had a nice dinner with good friends, unfortunately the dinner had to end with a sad goodbye. Hate having to say goodbye to people that go home. Understand that they want to and need to but some people you meet you just hit it off with and you don’t want them to ever leave.

Good thing was that after the sad goodbye there was a birthday party to attend, with all smiles and fun, and not to forget cute boy with adorable smile and glitter in the eye. Nothing beats that. And thank you to James to confirming that the award for most boring, pointless blog of the year will go to me, much appreciated, and James: keep reading, it will only get worse!

Today has been one of those days where everything goes wrong. I got lost riding my bike in the big city, missed my train with a minute, next train being seriously delayed, trying to text my friend to let him know what was going on and the phone battery died, train taking ages to open the door because they were disconnecting parts of the train, and then to top it off the football team lost.

At least I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment