Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 28 – Evening

I must be a sad person indeed. Did read a book today, but most of the day was spent playing Bejeweled on Facebook. When I started keeping track of my statistics in an excel sheet, that is when I realized I had to get out. Yes people, I now have stats on which combination of Boosts will give me the highest scores and earn the most coins in order to buy more boosts. It is sad I know.

I was planning on going to the big city to watch Chelsea play in my favorite Irish Pub, but alas it was not to be. I was so caught up by the game and didn’t realize that the time was passing by so swiftly. Once I did, I jumped on my bike and rode as quickly as I could to the train station, where I saw the backlights of the train leaving. Getting on the next train, it wasn’t moving and a few minutes after the set departure time, we were kindly informed that the train before us had hit something, probably a person and that the train would not leave at all due to the delay. When it was time for the next train, the information came that the previous train had indeed hit a person and that no trains would be leaving for the next one to two hours.

If this would’ve been a required trip, I would have jumped on one of the busses, but as I would have missed a large part of the game and all that, I decided to return home, where I now once again are sitting playing Bejeweled and keeping track in my excel sheet. I have to say that I am happy that I have a job waiting for me on the first of November; otherwise I think I would go completely nuts.

Think that I will do a second try on the trip to the big city tomorrow. I do have a web site that needs to be published so I can get that started as well.

For now, back to Bejeweled (wonder if I can get advertisement money for all the times I mentioned the name of the game?)

No comments:

Post a Comment