Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2 - Morning

So apparently, once a day in the evening is not good enough, blogging should be done thru out the day so here is the morning update.

Waking up a tad bit earlier today then yesterday, but don’t you worry people after being up to make myself a nice cappuccino, I am now back in bed together with a completely trashy book. I will spend the next hour or so reading this trashy book before kick-starting the day with the dishes and some laundry.

While making my coffee I did not pay attention to the weather outside, but if nice I will be hoping for another walk by the water with my favorite Latte Mum. And all this before I will once again jump on the train to good old Køpenhamn to support my former colleagues when they run, run, run, run for no reason at all.

2 comments: