Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 16 – Afternoon

Finally hit my first cappuccino of the day, I forgot all about it but then I couldn’t understand why my head was hurting so badly, explanation: lack of caffeine.

Today has been one of the first days since I left work that I was able to sit down read a book and not feel a bit stressed about not doing nothing, it was nice and I feel relaxed and ready for the evening. Looking forward to a nice relaxing dinner together with friends tonight.

It also nice to know that my two former colleagues find it so hard to think of negative things to say about me when asked by my potential future employer, I say I picked the right people to have as references, awesome. And congrats to one of them for finally manage to squeeze the baby out, even though it was the shortest pregnancy in the history of mankind, the wait has still been long.

No comments:

Post a Comment