Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 6 – Evening

The couch potato is back, after a busy afternoon I am finally back home and went straight for the couch completely beat.

Even if I know I said I would spend the days with me, and have some me time, but I couldn’t resist a walk by the water with my favorite Latte Mummy. Loads of fresh air and some random chatting about whatever, and she can even resist the baby poo talk. We had such a nice time walking, that I had to have a pretty quick bike ride to my new gym, where I was kindly informed that starting next week I will be eating six meals a day, that is SIX meals a day people, I don’t have a clue how that is going to happen, but a challenge alright. Then of course I’m going to start working out as well, wish me luck.

Without a break, I headed straight from the Gym to school, where I spent three hours listening to a nice little lady talk about Labor Law. I found two potential new friends while smoking during the breaks, think I will stick to this class, maybe. Tomorrow night I have three hours of Webb Design, and that might be a bit more fun than Labor Law, so we will have to see if I will pick one of them or stick to both.

Now time for streamed TV and just hang for a while to recover from this busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment