Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 22 – Midday

I spent the whole morning in bed reading; think that I have gotten myself some bad habits not working and all. The lazy bum has now moved to the couch via the kitchen, and are continuing reading my book, but in an upright position and with a cup of cappuccino in my hand.

Even though my friend’s friendly insistence on this being a good day to get started on my driver’s license, I feel like it could wait for another day. Why do today what you can do tomorrow? Today is for relaxing in the celebration of the new job, and because I just plainly deserve to do nothing.

I also claim to have the worlds sweetest parents, a very adorable little teddy rabbit came for me in the mail today as congrats to the new job. He is now sitting on the shelf next to the cute little teddy they sent when I finally got my apartment in the big city a few years back.

1 comment:

  1. be lazy as you can... so enjoy the reading in bed while you can!

    ReplyDelete