Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7 – Evening

Sitting with the third and last cappuccino for the day, some might think it late but me being able to sleep or not doesn’t worry me.

The Webb Design course did not contain as many cute boys as expected, but at the same time I was informed that more than half of the class was missing today, might or might not have something to do with the football game that was being played tonight. I will give it some more time.

It is a bit dangerous attending these classes since on my way home I pass a very nice big grocery store. At this time of night you are a bit hungry and shopping for food while hungry is very, very dangerous business and can explain the very large bag of candy and the chips hiding in the cupboard. At least I did manage to purchase some food and dinner tonight was a very nice steak and oven baked potatoes with loads of melted cheese on top, yum.

Now all that is left of serious business today is to hang the laundry to dry, then it’s time to cuddle up on the couch with a nice book and just relax and get ready for another busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment