Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 28 – Morning

Seems that half the world decided that this morning was a good morning to call my mobile, the same mobile that was in a different room than me and too far away to answer but still too close for comfort. Think that some people just haven’t met me the first thing in the morning, or not me but the monster that replaces me if woken before time. And by the way, still can’t return any of the calls until this Friday, but oh what a lovely Friday it will be.

Things are starting to right themselves though. The first cappuccino is made, and the first cigarette of the day is in progress. The sky is a bit greyish but some sunbeams are still breaking through, it does help you mood a bit when realizing that I have lost all concept of time and day. Thought that tonight was free dinner time in the big city, but no, that is not until next week. I also thought that my next optician appointment was weeks away but now; it was today, now moved to Thursday as I have not been a diligent contact lenses student, but since when have I ever been a diligent student in anything?

Well, I do guess that since I didn’t manage to sleep half the day away today, just a quarter, I might as well do something good out of it. But first I think I will read another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment