Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 – Evening

After a long drive, I have now arrived to a not to bad hotel room somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Sweden. It has a TV, free internet and I have my hopes up for the breakfast tomorrow, it feels like one of those hotels that have a nice breakfast.

Today has been a pretty long, and educational day, I have learnt a lot but the head is pretty tired from all the information, just have to read one more PowerPoint presentation before heading to the office tomorrow morning, early, at least the office is just down the road. So thinking to read it at breakfast tomorrow so I can wind down and relax tonight.

Tomorrow will be even crazier I guess, loads and loads of information as I will spend the day with the lucky fellow that get to offload loads of tasks on me, and then the day ends with a six hour train ride down south. At least it is supposed to be six hours, but who knows. Guess this is when I inform all of you that after three tomorrow afternoon you should all stay away from the trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment