Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10 – Evening

Sitting in a hotel room in the capital enjoying a cold beer and are trying to decide whether I should work for a bit or read a book. Is currently attending a course in our ERP system and on this third day the brain is starting to get a bit tired from all the information. I am starting to understand how the poor people attending three weeks of training (with me as a trainer) must have felt, when I am dead tired on the third day, full credit to those guys.

Tomorrow is the last day of training and then I can return home. Really looking forward to it since I haven’t been there since last Friday, this past weekend was spent relaxing at the summerhouse with the parents, and finally meet Sofie’s offspring and see her new house, both of course were awesome!

It would be nice with a relaxing hanging at home weekend, but that is not to be. Bowling with new coworkers on Friday evening, fall cleaning of the yard at home (finally might get to know some of my neighbors) on Saturday, birthday party on Saturday evening and then the famous quiz on Sunday, so might be even more tired once the weekend is over than when it starts, or all the fun might work as relaxation, who knows?

Soon the second week of my new job is over, and I still love it, and the energy that I’ve gotten since I started. I eat more, do more and smile more than I did before, believe that I am what one can call really happy, something that I haven’t been for a very long time. Quitting my old job must have been the best thing I’ve ever done!

2 comments: