Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 – Morning

Sitting with the first cappuccino of the day, changed the batteries in the milk fluffer today, and wow what a difference. Need to remember to change the batteries more often; the fluff is so much better now than it was the last time.

The name of the blog have been changed, now all I need to do is to get dressed and pack my lunch and head out, it just happens to not take that long to get to work, compared to the last one, so I find myself having some me time now in the morning.

Was planning to ride my bike to work, but being a bit sick with a horrible cold and some fever, I took some pills and decided against it, so it will be the buss, and that only takes 12 minutes, and I don’t have to be at work until nine today, so no rush yet.

Good thing that the sky is grey and sad, so I don’t have to spend my first day at the new job longing to be out in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment